Welcome to Modern Public Academy
Profile of The School
Modern Public Academy, Rampur is a co-educational school located at Bajiripara near National Highway No. 37.This campus at Rampur stands on a bigger plot of land surrounded by large expanses of greenery and beautiful natural landscape. It is also well connected to the railways and airways. The school building has been designed to accommodate the latest state of art infrastructure to cater to the needs of growing children. MPA was established in 2009 under the Meda Ali Saikia Educational foundation and it started functioning from April 2010. This city centre is situated at Kheraikuchi, near Hockey Stadium, Guwahati. This school has already curved a name in the educational scenario as an upcoming co-educational English School, where the young minds are moulded and made capable to face the challenges of life. We feel proud to see our strength of students increasing. At present the total strength is nine hundred plus.
The curriculum of the school is balanced so as to encourage all children to realize their true potential. Keeping this goal in mind we have introduced sports, music, dance, yoga and computer classes along with the regular academic subjects.
The school has already been able to build up a good reputation of its own and this can be proved by the rush of parents to admit their children. For the beginning, the school is having-
- A pre-kindergarten section from Preparatory to K.G.
- A middle school section from class I to VIII.
The school is registering flourishing progress in both curricula and co-curricular activities, and it follows the curriculum which is prescribed as per the guidelines of C.B.S.E.
Board of Advisors
The school has a number of eminent personalities as their Advisor, whose help and encouragement are a great help to the school board. Their presence and advice is always welcomed and their encouragement will always be appreciated and followed.
- 1. Ms. Niru Hazarika (Professor & H.O.D(Retired), Deptt. Of Pol. Sc., Gauhati University)
- 2. Shri Kanak Sen Deka (Ex-President Asom Sahitya Sabha and Editor, Dainik Agradoot)
- 3. Shri Adip Phukan (Eminent Economist and Editor "Adinor Sanbad")
- 4. Shri P. G. Baruah (Editor, The Assam Tribune)
- 5. Shri Phuleswar Basumatary (Social Worker), many more well-wishers.